As the lights twinkle on my Christmas tree (so tall we had to take inches off the bottom to get it to fit into the room), may I present Christmas gifts for women. Santa baby, if you could see your way to slipping one or two under my tree, that would be most welcome…
1.Tuk Tuk ric rac cushion, £55, Molly Mahon
Molly Mahon makes some of the prettiest prints around. I’d cover my home with them were money no object, but this cushion makes for an excellent start.
2. Flamingo notebook, £19.99, Papier
You can never have enough notebooks. Fact.
3. Bag, £89, Wood Grey
A pretty, rectangular take on the straw bag trend and it makes you think of summer days to come.
4. Sparkle winter spice candle, from £34, Seven Seventeen
Christmas isn’t Christmas without a winter candle flickering, filling the air with a festive scent. This one is from small brand, there’s a charity donation for every one sold and smells divine – what more can you ask for?
5. Rose Gold earrings, £17, Z for Accessorize
The prettiest hoops from one of my favourite high street collections.
6. Pouch, £20, Elizabeth Scarlett
Another fabulous brand – and an incredibly useful present (which also happens to be gorgeous. William Morris would be proud.)
7. Leopard coat, £69, Topshop
Leopard print AND a touch of pink. Hel-lo Christmas coat.
8. Qui Moi? sweater, £135, Ille de Cocos
Statement sweater alert! Pairs beautifully with jeans or a great skirt for NYE.
9. Bar of Hope necklace, £50, Harry Rocks London
Who wouldn’t want to receive a little token of hope at this time of year?
Anyone who loves books, will love this.
11. Cup, £6.99, H&M Home
The nice thing about gifting a cup? They’ll think of you every time they use it.
12. Dress. £89, & Other Stories
To my mind, the ideal Christmas day dress which you can wear long into the Spring.
13. Alphabet glass,£6 each, M&S
An ideal hostess present/Christmas table takeaway gift.
14. Star and Moon hair slides, £8, Acccessorize
Now this is what I call a stocking-filler.
15. Cashmere scarf in Italian Days: Sea, £145, Lois Avery
A splurge, but a good splurge: small brand, top quality, utterly beautiful packaging.